NBDE Part II
This is a quick guide to all topics that I typically cover in a review course for the NBDE Part II. While there are still some topics missing, I will be slowly adding them in the next year.
- Horizontal Angle
- Vertical Angle
- Image Shift
- Same Lingual, Opposite Buccal
- Image Magnification
- Image Sharpness
- Image Density
- Image Distortion
- Patient Preparation
- Central Ray Entry
- Increased Density (analog/film) – DEBT
- Decreased Density (analog/film) – DEBT
- Artifacts (digital) – CR
- Artifacts (digital) – DR
Normal Radiographic Anatomy
- Intraoral Radiographs – Part 1
- Intraoral Radiographs – Part 2
- Extraoral Radiographs – Part 1
- Extraoral Radiographs – Part 2
- Carefully evaluate the radiographs and make sure that they are mounted correctly. i.e. the images are not backwards – patients left on the observers left and vice versa.
- Anatomy is KEY!
If you have any questions or topics you would like more information on, please leave a comment or email me at DrGstoothpix (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks.